Beta-Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start/Tutorial

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Start/Tutorial - Page 4 Empty Re: Start/Tutorial

Post by MaverickSenpai Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:40 pm

"Desperate times call for desperate measures it seems" Kir'Thalos jams his sword in between the door and the frame, and attempts to pry it open*
MaverickSenpai
MaverickSenpai
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojozityjo Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:48 pm

Maverick ...

Kir'Thalos tries to shove his sword into the door, but it has multiple layers so he is unable to appropriately wedge his sword in enough to get any leverage. However he is capable of getting a grip with his hands enough to try and slide the door open.

Str check: 2

Kir'Thalos has, pretty relative ease sliding the door open. Granted it did take effort and he had to put his strength into it, but he did manage to slide the door open. Annoyingly though, as it slid, it did grate and make this scraping sound of metal on metal as the door slide against the resistant tracks.

Now that the door is open, he can see into the hallway. All the lights were out save a few flickering ones. He can easily tell the hallway to the cafeteria and training room is directly across the hall from his room. To his left he remembers leads to the stairs up to the second floor at the end of the rooms, to his right he is pretty sure leads to the engine room. In fact one of the flicker lights is over the door, which he is close enough to see the sign that says so too.

Maverick done ...

Maverick, take your turn ... +3%HP, MP, & EP ...
Jojozityjo
Jojozityjo
The Creator
The Creator

https://beta-worlds.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MaverickSenpai Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:54 pm

"May as well go check out what Erozay wants before I make him waiting longer" *Kir'Thalos starts to walk towards the staircase going up*
MaverickSenpai
MaverickSenpai
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojozityjo Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:39 pm

Maverick ...

Kir'Thalos remembers that Erozay is a woman, a her, not a him, before heading to the stairs. There was nothing to interrupt him as he passed by 3 other rooms before making it to the stairs up. All seemed well enough so he headed on up, going to the top floor.

The top floor looked almost identical to the bottom floor, there was even bedrooms on the outer wall to his right. On this floor though he could tell he had access to different facilities, including the cockpit where Erozay would most likely be. The cockpit would be down the hall to the right, past all the rooms. To the left though was another engine room. The door was open and he could tell someone was in there, no doubt trying to work on repairs or do some good for the ship.

Maverick pending ...
Jojozityjo
Jojozityjo
The Creator
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by MaverickSenpai Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:13 pm

*Kir'Thalos makes his way to the cockpit, calling out to Erozay as he does* "Erozay? What's going on. First my door jammed and I had to force it open, and lights are flickering. Are we under attack or something"?
MaverickSenpai
MaverickSenpai
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojozityjo Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:32 pm

Maverick ...

Kir'Thalos makes his way into the cockpit, at least that door was operational, and he sees Erozay in the captains chair. The cockpit was pretty advanced, a number of important seats positioned at computers and terminals and other functionalities. In two of those seats were two other Drifters, Raiven and Adurtle, both were working on the terminals and putting in commands, trying to fix things clearly.

As Erozay hears Kir'Thalos speak to her, she turns to him. Erozay was quite beautiful, one of the most beautiful women he'd ever see, especially for a human. "Something about the Guardians and Destructors ship battle seems to have caused a disturbance. There is, some kind of, creatures, messing with our systems and walls. We don't know what they are up to, or if they are even sentient. We need them handled though." She explains to him in a rather calm tone. Her voice was also amazing, a voice that could easily swoon anyone. Even though she was rather distracted with collecting thoughts and messing with the ships system programs.

Erozay took a moment though to hand Kir'Thalos a chip to plug into his communicator. "Here, upload the info on this chip into your communicator. Whatever these things are, we found a way to track them. This will make your communicator show a fifty meter radar that will pick up whatever these things are and show up on the radar. Use it to track these things down in the base and deal with them. We might be able to fix things faster without these things constantly messing things up." She turns back to her consoles, working away. "Report back when you can't find anymore and tell me what you found of these things. There's a few others out doing the same thing, so if you see anyone in trouble, lend a hand if you can."

Maverick done ...

Maverick, take your turn ...
Jojozityjo
Jojozityjo
The Creator
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by MaverickSenpai Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:57 pm

"A tracking chip eh? At least I get to make use of my sword skills today". *Installs the chip into my communicator* "Guess I'll be off. I'll contact you if I find more information about these things"
MaverickSenpai
MaverickSenpai
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojozityjo Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:56 pm

Maverick ...

Kir'Thalos inserts the chip into his communicator, it downloads the data from the communicator, then is taken out and handed back to Erozay. Erozay then nods to him "Thank you, Kir'Thalos, and good luck."

Looking at the communicators new radar, he can tell there was nothing in the immediate area. He'd have to venture out of the cockpit and explore a bit to see if he can pick up anything.

Maverick pending ...
Jojozityjo
Jojozityjo
The Creator
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by MaverickSenpai Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:48 pm

"Alright, time to get this job done, I wonder where to go first.... I guess the engine room on this floor would be the best place to start, I did hear someone rustling around in there earlier..."

*Kir'Thalos makes his way to the engine room on the current floor*
MaverickSenpai
MaverickSenpai
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojozityjo Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:06 pm

Maverick ...

Kir'Thalos heads to one of the two engine rooms on the top floor. Specifically the east one, where he heard someone in before. Making it there, so far with nothing popping up on the communicators new radar app, he peers into the open door.

Inside he can see Daingo frustratingly messing with the mechanics in the room. There is a thunk, poonk, then pffffffff. Something he was trying to fix snapped, popped off, and is now spewing steaming hot smoke everywhere. "Dah, bloody hell!" He says in an australian like accent as he begins trying to stop the smoke from flowing out. He looks around frantically while trying to keep a simple rag pressed over the hole. Quickly enough he notices Kir'Thalos. "Oh good on ya mate. Help me out here would'ya? Hand me that there fitting over there and the monkey wrench yeah?" He doesn't quite sound pleading, but he certainly has a look of plea about him. "Right mess this'll be if we can't get her plugged."

Maverick done ...

Jojozityjo
Jojozityjo
The Creator
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by MaverickSenpai Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:57 pm

"Sorry Diango, I've got other business to take care of. Trying to track down some little critters that are causing this whole problem, and we'll have a real mess if they get into any more of our things. Can't keep Erozay waiting to long. I'll swing back around here if I have time to give you a hand"

*Kir'Thalos takes a look around the room, keeping an eye on the radar as he does*
MaverickSenpai
MaverickSenpai
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojozityjo Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:30 pm

Maverick ...

Daingo looked a mixture of surprised, and disappointed, and couldn't help but mutter. "Bugger, mate." So while Kir'Thalos was searching the room with the radar, finding out that, the radar was actually big enough to detect most of the room. There was none here, least, not anymore. Daingo must have taken care of.

During his search though, Daingo was unable to fix the leak without issues. Try as he might, he couldn't reach the tools and keep the hole plugged at the same time. So before they knew it, the room was filling up with this nasty smog. Cluttering up their noses and mouths, making it hard to breath, even making them feel sick. Kir'Thalos needs to win an End check!

End Check: 9!

Kir'Thalos had a hard time baring the smog but he managed to resist being poisoned by it. Daingo however was unable to resist being poisoned. However he did not let that stop him from eventually getting the tools and materials from across the room and plugging the hole to stop the smog. He then spent some time coughing in the smog, which was slowly clearing up.

Maverick done ...

Jojozityjo
Jojozityjo
The Creator
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by MaverickSenpai Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:34 pm

"Sorry about that Diango, had I had of known that shit would have come out, I would have offered a hand. My mind is just fixated on letting off some steam of my own on these critters running around. I was locked in my room and I think I broke the hydraulic lock system on it by forcing it open".

*Kir'Thalos heads out of the room, determined to find at least one of these creatures, heading to the other engine room on the top floor*
MaverickSenpai
MaverickSenpai
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojozityjo Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:01 pm

Maverick ...

Daingo coughs a bit more from the poison. "Ugh, blimey. Ech, suppose is alright mate. Least I got'er stopped." He then noticed Kir'Thalos was heading toward the infirmary's direction and went with him. "Though I will tag along witchya to the infirmary." So Daingo followed along Kir'Thalos.

Once in the Infirmary, Daingo split off from Kir'Thalos to get some healing aids. As Kir'Thalos walked through the Infirmary, passing by the lounge room, his radar would begin picking up something well in the back of the lounge room. It had to be some of the things messing with the ship.

Maverick done ...

Jojozityjo
Jojozityjo
The Creator
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by MaverickSenpai Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:46 pm

"Hah! Found one! Finally some real fun. Diango, I got one of the critters on the radar, come help me with it when you're done recovering, I may need assistance if they're stronger than I think they are"

*Kir'Thalos starts to run towards the creature on the radar, readying his sword to attack in case it tries to jump at him*
MaverickSenpai
MaverickSenpai
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojozityjo Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:17 pm

Maverick ...

Daingo nods. "Ill be there if I can mate." As Kir'Thalos goes through the lounge doors. He couldn't see anything in the lounge itself. The lounge was full of general living things, such as chairs, sofa's, personal computers, some tables. His radar though was leading him towards the back, where the storage was. It was almost as if, whatever these things were, they were essentially right behind the storage room doors.

Maverick done ...

Jojozityjo
Jojozityjo
The Creator
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by MaverickSenpai Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:05 pm

"Take your time Diango, shouldn't take to long to deal with it"

*Kir'Thalos readiest his sword with 1 hand, and starts to open the door with the other*
MaverickSenpai
MaverickSenpai
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojozityjo Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:24 pm

Maverick ...

As he opens the door, he sees a swarm of these, kind of large, zipper looking creatures, with eyes and teeth, swarming around like some kind of mass of big bees. It looked like they were eating on the walls and pipes and anything in storage that was metalic or electrical. He could count 8 of them in this swarm, meaning the swarm as a whole, one target, was about as powerful as he was.

Ziproid Swarm:

They notice him, coming together as one entity, clumping together for battle, but Kir'Thalos is fast enough to get the first move!

Maverick done ...

Jojozityjo
Jojozityjo
The Creator
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by MaverickSenpai Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:13 pm

"So these are the little buggers causing us problems right now eh? Alright then"

*Kir'Thalos uses Quicken, followed by Fire Bend Enchant*

"Lets do this!" *Kir'Thalos shouts in excitement*
MaverickSenpai
MaverickSenpai
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojozityjo Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:04 pm

Maverick ...

Kir'Thalos casts Quicken on himself! Increasing his Mbl & Rfl by 20% for 5 turns!
-5MP! Kir'Thalos MP:100/95
-1 use for Quicken!
Mbl = 54
Rfl = 53

Kir'Thalos then casts Fire Bend on his sword, with 1 bending power into Enchanting, adding 6 points of Fire damage onto it!
-4MP! Kir'Thalos MP:100/91
-1 use for Fire Bend!

Maverick done ...

Mavericks Enemies ...

The Ziproids cluster up into a snake like form together, and whip their end at him in an attack!
They have 50AS and are 55%Mitigated!

The Ziproids missed their attack as Kir'Thalos swiftly leans to one side to evade!

Mavericks Enemies done ...

Maverick, take your turn ... +3%HP, MP, & EP ... 4 turns left of Quicken ...

Last edited by Jojozityjo on Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jojozityjo
Jojozityjo
The Creator
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by MaverickSenpai Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:43 pm

"Damn you suckers are feisty!"

*Kir'thalos channels nimble body*
MaverickSenpai
MaverickSenpai
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojozityjo Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:39 pm

Maverick ...

Fire Bend: -4MP! Kir'Thalos MP:100/90
-1 use for Fire Bend!

Kir'Thalos begins to channel his Nimble Body Chi, increasing his Agl and Mbl by an additional 10%!
-3%EP(-9EP)! -20% = 7EP! Kir'Thalos EP:300/293
Agl = 87
Mbl = 59
Rfl = 53

Maverick done ...

Mavericks Enemies ...

The Ziproids try to whip their end at him again in an attack!

The Ziproids missed their attack as Kir'Thalos swiftly leans to the other side to evade!

Mavericks Enemies done ...

Maverick, take your turn ... +3%HP, MP, & EP ... 3 turns left of Quicken ...
Jojozityjo
Jojozityjo
The Creator
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by MaverickSenpai Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:00 pm

*Kir'Thalos casts slacken on the Ziproids swarm and attacks with Windy Vice*
MaverickSenpai
MaverickSenpai
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojozityjo Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:12 pm

Maverick ...

Fire Bend: -4MP! Kir'Thalos MP:100/89
-1 use for Fire Bend!

Kir'Thalos casts Slacken on the Ziproids to nerf their Mbl & Rfl by 20% for the next 5 turns!
-5MP! Kir'Thalos MP:100/84
-1 use for Slaken!
Ziproids...
Mbl = 32
Rfl = 32

Kir'Thalos is now fast enough to get 2 actions on the Ziproids, and so he does so by using Windy Vice chi on them!
-6%EP(-18EP)! -20% = 14EP! Kir'Thalos EP:300/286
Kir'Thalos has 97AS and is 50%Mitigated!

Kir'Thalos channels the chi through his body and shoots his arms outwards, sending this visceral warping gash of wind that hits the Ziproids for 20Wind Dmg! Leaving the Ziproid swarm with 220HP left!

Maverick done ...

Mavericks Enemies ...

The Ziproids try to whip their end at him again in an attack!

The Ziproids missed their attack by just plain missing Kir'Thalos's general area entirely!

Mavericks Enemies done ... 4 turns of Slacken left ...

Maverick, take your turn ... +3%HP, MP, & EP ... 2 turns left of Quicken ...
Jojozityjo
Jojozityjo
The Creator
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by MaverickSenpai Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:15 pm

*Kir'Thalos attacks with Upward Slash followed by Charge*
MaverickSenpai
MaverickSenpai
Apprentice